Doctor insights on:
What Is A Radical Vulvectomy Exactly
Removal of vulva: A radical vulvectomy is a surgical option for the treatment of advanced vulvar cancer (cancer of the vulva). During this surgery, the labia and much of the surrounding skin and lymph nodes are all removed from the body. If you or someone you know has vulvar cancer, you should be seeing a gynecologic oncologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
6 weeks: and you will be fineGet a more detailed answer ›
Vulvectomy: Up to 50% of vulvectomy incisions breakdown no matter how careful the patient or gynecologic oncologist is. We tell patients it may take up to 12 weeks for total healing. ...Read more
Drainage: Some of the fluid is just weeping of the underlying tissue because of exposure to outside. Occasionally some drainage is infection. ...Read more
How long should I expect to be out of work (teacher) after a partial bilateral vulvectomy secondary to differentiated high grade VIN2?
Ans: As long as all goes well and no complications you should rest fir about 6 weeks ...Read more
Had a simple vulvectomy 5 wks ago-area of over-granulation tissue removed-no VIN. Wound healing well altho 1 stitch opened. Still have pain- normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a circumscribed thyroid nodule exactly?
- What exactly is a brain hamartoma?
- What is the approximate healing time from a radical neck dissection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes a muscle knot and what is it exactly?
- What happens during a stress test and what exactly is the doctor looking for?
- What is the risk of a copd patient having a radical nephrectomy?
- What exactly is a kock pouch?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free