Doctor insights on:
What Is A Posterior Placenta Pregnancy
4 month pregnancy.Placenta posterior lower position.Unbearable pain in interval of 3-5 days.Will my delivery be cesarean or can be normal?probl cause?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
What Does posterior placenta in Upper uterine seg with grade 2 maturity in 32 weeks pregnancy scan indicate? Does it mean a c section will b needed
OK and no: C-section is done through the anterior approach. Knowing that the placenta is posterior means it is safe to do a routine c-section but does NOT mean it needs to be done. Vaginal deliveries are always better than C-section unless there is an indication for the C-section. Ask your OB about these indications. ...Read more
Many: It's primary function is to act as a go between with your system and the baby's. It can filter out bad stuff and let good stuff (nutrients) in. It allows for the proper transfer of everything from calories to antibodies to the baby. A healthy and normally functioning placenta is critical to the baby's health. ...Read more
If a placenta was low lying during one pregnancy does it mean it will be low lying again for the next?
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to do to make a placenta stronger during pregnancy?
- What is considered a fever during pregnancy?
- What are the risks of turning a baby that is breech with a anterior placenta?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the earliest you can take a pregnancy test after a miscarriage?
- What does it mean if a pregnancy test is blank?
- What does it mean if a pregnancy test is a question mark?
- What is a ghost line on pregnancy test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online