Doctor insights on:
What Is A Penis
Here are some ...: The physiological switches can open and shut off in response to what and how the body need resulting from coherent mental and physical stimulation if the muscle and nerve systems work in their supposed healthy sequence. Likewise, the process of penile erection takes place to enhance & lead in blood flow into penile chambers for engorge them and shut off venous outflow so leading to penile ... ...Read more
Circumcised or not?: Presume you mean below the glans or head of penis. Swelling can occur with phimosis (tight foreskin) if uncircumcised following sex or masturbation. Can also develop swelling of a ring of penile skin, previously inner foreskin, if circumcised. Could have an std if glans itself is swollen. In which case is best to consult his dr. Urologist would be best if phimosis. ...Read more
Stop changing.!: I guess you meant stop growing! you need to quit worrying about penis size. It is normal for you.It depends on several factors that includes height, race and genetics. Penile size may vary on different time of the day and is influenced by the temperature , blood flow and emotional state. Don't get preoccupied with this issue. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the average penis length for a fourteen year old?
- What do it mean when a boy is bleeding from his penis?
- What is that clear liquid that cames out of a penis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the average penis size for a teenager?
- I woke up yesterday with a yellowish secretion at the tip of my penis what is it
- What is the chance of having a bent penis?
- What is the nomal size a teens penis should be?
- Talk to a urologist online for free