Doctor insights on:
What Is A Normal White Blood Cell Count For Adults
My white blood cell count was 6.25... Is this normal or low? Is it okay to take prednisone for poison ivy with this WBC count?
4000-10000.: Normal WBC is 4, 000 - 10, 000. Some populations (asians and blacks) tend to have lower white counts than caucasians, and can have normal counts on the low end between 3, 000 and 4, 000. ...Read more
WBC count: 5, 000 - 10, 000 (depending on the lab and local population). ...Read more
White count: Between 4000 to 11, 000.Get a more detailed answer ›
If you had normal white blood cell count & all other normal bloodwork several months ago is it possible you could have leukemia anyway?
Yes: Wbc is not a prominent issue in most cancers. ...Read more
Variable lab normals: Each lab has normal ranges of the values. White Blood Count normal range is usually between 4.0 and 10.5. Hemoglobin values are usually between 11.0-14.5 for women and 12-15 for men. Rarely do people actually quote the RBC count number although it is reported on most lab reports. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a normal white blood cell count for women?
- What is the normal white blood cell count for men?
- What is a normal white blood cell count?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is normal range for white blood cell count?
- What is considered a normal white blood cell count?
- What is a high white blood cell count in adults?
- What is a low white blood cell count number?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free