Doctor insights on:
What Is A Normal Wbc Count During Taxol Treatment
If lithium is going to affect WBC count, does it usually affect it from the start of treatment or can it happen anytime during treatment? thanks
Can wbc count in chronic leukemia spontaneously return to normal range. I was at 18, now 9. W/out treatment? Possible?
Hi, my cousin is having a WBC count of 1 lakh? Doctor said that his life will be tough..? What treatment should be given to him?
?: If you are saying his WBC is 1000 cells this is a very serious condition.You must discuss with dr to understand. ...Read more
My WBC count is 19500-neutrophil (5+69)%, hb 12.1gm%, platelete 199, 000. Antibiotic levoflox taken for 15 days.Advice treatments and precautions.
High white count: We don't give empiric antibiotics usually for a high white count. Underlying infection such as pneumonia, uti, or other infections need to be diagnosed and worked up. Since you took a long course of antibiotic levaquin, it might have helped underlying infection but a repeat CBC is reasonable to repeat now. ...Read more
My initial blood test showed zero infections and a normal WBC count with no antibodies. Does that mean no herpes as well?
A little high...: Generally speaking, for an adult patient, the usual range considered normal for the WBC count is between 4000 - 10, 500/microliter so a value of 12, 700/microliter is slightly higher than the upper limit of normal and may indicate many different clinical situations including, most commonly, infection/inflammation. Please consult your physician for adequate diagnosis and treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a normal wbc count?
- What is a normal white blood cell count?
- What is a normal lymphocyte count in adults?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a good wbc count?
- What is a normal platelet count for a woman?
- What is the normal count of aso titre for a 13 yr girl?
- What is a normal white blood cell count for adults?
- Talk to a general surgeon online for free