Doctor insights on:
What Is A Normal Wbc Count
A wide range.....: Of normal is seen for both men and women. Generally, a range of 4k-10k per ul is commonly reported by most labs. However, the number of wbcs is only part of the picture. The relative amounts of each type of WBC count is also important to consider. If you have a more specific question or concern, please feel free to post here or talk with your doctor. Good luck. ...Read more
My initial blood test showed zero infections and a normal WBC count with no antibodies. Does that mean no herpes as well?
My WBC count is usually at the higher end of the normal range (10-11,000). What could be the cause of this?
It's you: One known cause of such minor lab variabilities is slightly decreased affinity between the receptors that bind neutrophils and the vessel walls. More are circulating because fewer are hanging out on the sides. If you feel well, I hope you will not give this any more worry. Nothing ever comes of these trivial anomalies. ...Read more
My WBC count was 3.1 in September , this month it reached to 6.2 , should I get worried about this , even its in normal range?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a normal wbc count during taxol treatment?
- What is a normal white blood cell count?
- What is a normal lymphocyte count in adults?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a good wbc count?
- What is a normal platelet count for a woman?
- What is the normal count of aso titre for a 13 yr girl?
- What is a normal white blood cell count for adults?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free