Doctor insights on:
What Is A Normal Range For 3t4
Usually < 5 or > 0.5: Depends on the normal range for the lab where the test was processed. If it's high or low it should be interpreted in the context of a free T4 and whether or not you have symptoms. People with a TSH that is in the normal range but above 2 may have a higher risk for developing hypothyroidism in the future. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Has changed: When i started out, we said your age plus one hundred for the systolic. Then we said lower than 140/90. Studies have shown pretty much that the lower the better if you feel well so that even lower than 120/80 which is frequently quoted as the normal blood pressure might be preferred. If you have diabetes, even more important to be on the low side as kidney failure is delayed with tight BP control. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the normal range for lymphocytes?
- What is the normal thyroid range?
- What is normal range for hemoglobin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the normal range for t4?
- What is the normal range of tsh?
- What is the normal range for pulse?
- What is the normal range of hba1c?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free