Doctor insights on:
What Is A Normal Number For Heart Palpitations
Heart flutters: Heart palpitations could be caused by a physical or mental condition. You should get checked out by your local physician. If there is nothing wrong with your heart, you may be having panic attacks, for which there is effective treatment available. But first, don't take any chances with your heart. See a dr. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Palpitations are an awareness of extra heartbeats which most of us have. The sensation can be single or multiple and can sometimes last minutes. Different people may feel other symptoms along with them such as dizzy, lightheaded or short of breath. The palpitations are almost always atrial or ventricular premature beats. Usually benign but they are also ...Read more
Yes and no: Particularly as people get older, the heart can beat prematurely or rapidly causing palpitations. That is so common and usually benign so that you might say it is normal. It partly depends on what you mean by normal. Is it normal to have grey hair or wrinkles? ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: palpitations in the morning is not uncommon . the body is gearing up for the day and catacholamines are on the rise to prepare you for the day. The GERD can also do this . while lying flat reflux of acid irritates the esophagus and causes palptitations. A holter,echo,upper GI all can help determine causes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are heart palpitations normal?
- What to take for heart palpitations?
- What causes heart palpitation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do for heart palpitations?
- What triggers heart palpitations?
- What are the causes of heart palpitation?
- What number is normal blood pressure?
- Talk to a cardiologist online