Doctor insights on:
What Is A Normal Heartrate For 51 Year Old Person
No: Please get him checked out by a pediatric cardiologists. ...Read more
Is a heart rate of 51 considered healthy or to low for a 76 year old man? And what would be the normal range for that age?
HR can be variable: When resting, normal hrs are 60-80 beats per minute. But younger and healthy people can often have hr below 60 as slow as in the 40s. Lance armstrong was known for having his hr in the 30s. When under stress or exercising the hr can accelerate to over 100bpm and much more if needed. Everyone's maximum hr is calculated by taking 220-age (yrs). ...Read more
Normal Heart Rate: The ideal range for adult heart rate is 60-100 BPM as long as it is a regular rhythm, that is all beats are evenly spaced. If you are feeling pain, palpitations, shortness of breath or discomfort you should consult a doctor. Smoking will cause lung, heart and blood vessel damage and effect your body's ability to take in and transport oxygen, & also increase your heart rate & blood pressure. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Heart rate: Hi, the heart rate is slightly high which could be due to stress, Anemia, activity, etc the O2sat is slightly low but who checked this, was the pulse oximetry attached right, was your finger cold, r u wearing nail polish, a lot of moisturizing cream, what altitude r u living? Do you have Asthma? ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is a heart rate of 45-47 BPM normal for a 73 year old female or should this be addressed medically?
Depends: If you have no symptoms and are not lightheaded when you get up, so long as your doct knows, you should be fine. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What vitamins should a 51 year old woman take?
- What is normal blood pressure for an 80 year old?
- What is the normal height for a 16 year old female?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the normal temperature for a 1 year old?
- What is the normal temperature for a one year old?
- What is the normal weight of a 14 year old?
- What is a normal weight for a 14 year old?
- Talk to a cardiologist online