Doctor insights on:
What Is A Normal Fasting Blood Sugar
The blood sugar concentration or blood glucose level is the amount of glucose (sugar) present in the blood of a human or animal. The body naturally tightly regulates blood glucose levels as a part of metabolic homeostasis. Glucose is the primary source of energy for the body's cells, and blood lipids (in the form of fats and oils) are primarily ...Read more
Same as nonpregnant: The same as a nonpregnant woman. Less than 100 mg/dl. ...Read more
My doctor had me take a diabetes test. What's the normal fasting blood sugar when you are pregnant?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a normal fasting blood sugar level?
- What is the normal fasting blood sugar for an 11 year old child?
- What is a normal blood sugar level reading?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the normal blood sugar be for a child under 10 yrs old?
- What is the normal blood sugar level in a child?
- What is normal fasting blood sugar?
- What is a normal blood sugar level in a teenager?
- Talk to a diabetes specialist online for free