Doctor insights on:
What Is A Normal Blood Pressure For Women
Lower is better: With aging the elasticity of arteries (as all tissues) decreases resulting in a tendency to higher blood pressures. This is not desirable and higher pressures are not acceptable. It is still best if the blood pressure can be kept to 120/80 or even less. Until symptomatic, lower blood pressure usually is better. ...Read more
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
Blood pressure: 100-140 over 70-90.Get a more detailed answer ›
Bp: 90-140/60-90 ranges.Get a more detailed answer ›
What is a normal blood pressure for a 41 year old woman. I am taking blood pressure medicine. What is the most elevated which would be safe?
OK IF YOU FEEL WELL: Some people has as normal bp 130/83 or lower. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is normal blood pressure readings for women?
- What is normal blood pressure for women by age?
- What is the normal blood pressure range for women?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the normal range for blood pressure in women?
- What is the normal blood pressure for women over 50?
- What is a normal blood pressure range for women?
- What is normal blood pressure for women over 40?
- Talk to a cardiologist online