Doctor insights on:
What Is A Normal Blood Pressure For Women
Range: 90-110/60-70 would be considered ideal.Get a more detailed answer ›
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
<120/80: In normal regnancy the BP is lower, thus <120/80 is common. ...Read more
<140/<80 mmHg: <140/<80 mmhg.Get a more detailed answer ›
What is a normal blood pressure for a 41 year old woman. I am taking blood pressure medicine. What is the most elevated which would be safe?
Lower than adult: THe 16 yo BP is not as high as an adults. THe systolic should range between 95-105 and diastolic 50-65. ...Read more
Lower is better: With aging the elasticity of arteries (as all tissues) decreases resulting in a tendency to higher blood pressures. This is not desirable and higher pressures are not acceptable. It is still best if the blood pressure can be kept to 120/80 or even less. Until symptomatic, lower blood pressure usually is better. ...Read more
Blood pressure: 120-140 over 80-90 mm mercury.Get a more detailed answer ›
Normal bp: 119/79 or lower is normal blood pressure140/90 or higher is high blood pressure. Between 120 and 139 for the top number, or between 80 and 89 for the bottom number is called prehypertension. However your 'normal' can vary--healthy young people's blood pressure can have a systolic in the 90s. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is normal blood pressure readings for women?
- What is normal blood pressure for women by age?
- What is the normal blood pressure range for women?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the normal blood pressure for women over 50?
- What is a normal blood pressure range for women?
- What is normal blood pressure for women over 40?
- What is normal blood pressure for women over 60?
- Talk to a cardiologist online