Doctor insights on:
What Is A Normal Blood Preasure
See chart: Maintaining ideal body weight, controlling diabetes (if present) & cholesterol (ldl, if elevated), eating healthful meals, getting regular exercise & visiting doc for routine maintenance all contribute keeping blood pressure under control. Managing stress is also important as is not smoking. ...Read more
120/80: Normal NORMAL blood pressure is 120/80. As we age, both numbers can drift up, so 130/80 wouldn't be too worrisome although lower is better. If your bottom number is going up (90 or more) then you are starting to show some sign your body is reacting to a higher than normal blood pressure, and it is time to ask about how to prevent its going even higher. See your provider. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Bp: 90-140/60-90 ranges.Get a more detailed answer ›
Blood pressure: 100-120/60-80.Get a more detailed answer ›
Blood pressure: Normal range 100-140 over 60-90.Get a more detailed answer ›
Lower is better: With aging the elasticity of arteries (as all tissues) decreases resulting in a tendency to higher blood pressures. This is not desirable and higher pressures are not acceptable. It is still best if the blood pressure can be kept to 120/80 or even less. Until symptomatic, lower blood pressure usually is better. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the normal blood sugar be for a child under 10 yrs old?
- What is the normal blood sugar level in a child?
- What is a normal white blood cell count for adults?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a normal red blood cell count range?
- What is a normal white blood cell count for women?
- What is a normal white blood cell count in children?
- What is a normal blood sugar level in a teenager?
- What is a normal white blood cell count?