Doctor insights on:
What Is A Normal Blood Glucose Level For Adults
The blood sugar concentration or blood glucose level is the amount of glucose (sugar) present in the blood of a human or animal. The body naturally tightly regulates blood glucose levels as a part of metabolic homeostasis. Glucose is the primary source of energy for the body's cells, and blood lipids (in the form of fats and oils) are primarily ...Read more
Information: 80- 120 mb% depending on the lab. ...Read more
My blood glucose level is 93. Normal range: 70 to 99. Since its upper border, is this a concern?Was done after an overnight fast.
Ful-term baby: 40-150, preemie 30-150.Get a more detailed answer ›
I'm 18 yrs old, 42kg height 5'2 I've 5.1 fasting blood glucose level, is this normal or something to be worried about.What food should I avoid thanku?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the normal blood glucose level?
- What are the normal ranges for blood glucose levels?
- What is a normal range for fasting blood glucose levels?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a normal fasting blood glucose level?
- What is the normal blood glucose level in human?
- What is a normal blood glucose level after a meal?
- What is the normal range for blood glucose level?
- What is the normal blood glucose level in adults?