Doctor insights on:
What Is A Normal Beta Hemoglobin A1c Level
High acidity: Ketone is acidic state means your body is braking down fat since it is not getting proper nutrients. To alter this increase vitamin d intake daily use aloe cleanse - 3 day inner fillet pure aloe drink 1 bottle per day for 3 days then 4 days off with b vitamins daily i liked activated b (isotonic) do this cycle for 3 months and repeat your testing should normalize. Check morning urine ph (nr6.8-7). ...Read more
Help? I have recently learned that my hemoglobin A1c level is at 7.7. What does this mean in terms of diabetes?
No - incr DM risk: We used to consider hemoglobin A1c (hgba1c) <6% as normal w/6-7 considered good control for diabetes. A couple of yrs ago, we relabeled <5.7 as normal w/5.7-6.4 as increase risk for diabetes while >6.4 is considered consistent w/diabetes. Talk to your family doc, change your eating habits & increase your physical activity. Then recheck in 3mo as hgba1c represents running 3mo average of blood sugar. ...Read more
4 to 6: The normal range varies from lab to lab but is generally between about 4 and 6 percent. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is normal a1c level?
- Hemoglobin a1c 57 level
- Hemoglobin a1c levels chart
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hemoglobin a1c normal range
- What is normal hemoglobin levels?
- What is a hemoglobin a1c test?
- What is a normal hemoglobin level for a woman?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free