Doctor insights on:
What Is A Low Carb Substitute For White Flour
Is teff ok for someone on low carb diet.what else should I avoid beside white flour product and potatoes.
Not a big concern: Of all the things that can cause cavities, non-dairy milk substitutes is nowhere near the top of the list, especially with the amount and frequency one normally uses them. You can always rinse out, when you can't brush and floss. Eat healthy, avoid sugary, sticky snacks, brush and floss, and see your dentist regularly and you should be fine. Ask your own dentist how you are doing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is a low carb diet safe for people diagnosed with hyperlipidemia (spelling?). Im a 40 year old female. I walk 3 miles a day.
Did a low carb diet 2012, lost weight & the felt great. Eating carbs again & feel tied. Is a low carb diet bad? Was supplementing vitb, not anymore.
Difficult: My friend, the only way you can eat a low carb, low fat, wheat free diet is to consume little other than water. So, yes, it would be very good for weight loss. Addendum: a liquid protein diet would meet your criteria but has been shown to be dangerous with associated deaths. Don't do it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Low carb almond flour cookies
- Low carb substitute for mashed potatoes
- Low carb chocolate cake almond flour
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Low carb cookies using ground oatmeal instead of flour
- How to substitute wheat germ for flour?
- What is the low carb diet?
- How to substitute soy flour for all purpose flour?
- Low carb substitute for flour in frying