Doctor insights on:
What Is A Low Carb Substitute For White Flour
Is teff ok for someone on low carb diet.what else should I avoid beside white flour product and potatoes.
Is a low carb diet safe for people diagnosed with hyperlipidemia (spelling?). Im a 40 year old female. I walk 3 miles a day.
Not a big concern: Of all the things that can cause cavities, non-dairy milk substitutes is nowhere near the top of the list, especially with the amount and frequency one normally uses them. You can always rinse out, when you can't brush and floss. Eat healthy, avoid sugary, sticky snacks, brush and floss, and see your dentist regularly and you should be fine. Ask your own dentist how you are doing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Did a low carb diet 2012, lost weight & the felt great. Eating carbs again & feel tied. Is a low carb diet bad? Was supplementing vitb, not anymore.
Difficult: My friend, the only way you can eat a low carb, low fat, wheat free diet is to consume little other than water. So, yes, it would be very good for weight loss. Addendum: a liquid protein diet would meet your criteria but has been shown to be dangerous with associated deaths. Don't do it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a normal white blood cell count for adults?
- What is a low white blood cell count number?
- What is a good substitute for royal jelly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a medicine typically used for white patches on skin?
- What is a low blood count for anemia?
- What is the proper ratio of carb protein and fats to eat for a runner?
- What is a medication for low sperm count?
- Low carb substitute for flour in frying