Doctor insights on:
What Is A Likely Cause Of A 2 Week Old With Projectile Vomiting And No Fever
3wk old projectile vomiting no fever but not keeping anything down , ultrasound was good. What else should drs be looking for?
Watch closely: Breastfeed or not? The chief concern is a newborn condition called pyloric stenosis. A normal ultrasound is reassuring, but does not completely rule it out. The baby needs to be watched closely to see what happens to the weight. Also make sure burping the infant frequently is done. ...Read more
6 month old is vomiting when i try to feed her clear like with flem. Projectile vomit no fever not cranky but wont eat just vomits what's my next step?
Infection usually: Ah, what fun. A small child with vomiting all over the house... Most of the time it's infection, either influenza or a stomach virus of some kind (gastroenteritis). Hydrate and rest, and things will correct in a few days. If there is a lime-green color, excessive lethargy, blood in the stool, or excessive abdominal pain, get the child checked immediately. ...Read more
My 8 week old has been projectile vomiting for a few weeks, we took him doctors to be told it was possibly gastroenteritis. It's still going so we took him hospital who checked for pyloric stenosis as all his symptoms fit. But it's also not that. They are
Follow up: Continue to address the problem until you have an answer. Have his growth and particularly his weight followed to see if he is thriving. If his weight is increasing you have more time to,sort this out. If he is loosing weight then it becomes more urgent. All the best. ...Read more
My 6 month old had projectile vomiting today. I recently introduced baby yogurt - 2 days ago and again last night. Could this be a bug or intolerance?
2 month old. Projectile vomiting. Wakes up when I lay her down. Prefers to sleep on tummy. Wakes up screaming.
Best thing i've come up with from projectile vomiting is pyloric stenosis. Is that the only cause?
My 6 month old son projectile vomiting and also has diahoria now I have noticed some dark colour strings on his poo is this a sign of a rotavirus?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vomiting with no fever in a sleeping 2 year old maybe something he ate
- My 2 year old has a rash on top of arms and around her genitals what is it
- My 2 year old is vomiting with no fever and painful urination
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Got a lump on the middle of my penis and there is no pain what could it be
- What is the easiest and safest way to break a fever on a 17 month old infant?
- Sick with a cold for 2 weeks but no fever should i see a doctor
- What is twins with two separate amniotic sacs a sign of?
- Talk to a pediatrician online