Doctor insights on:
What Is A Hernia And How Is It Treated
A hernia is a hole in the abdominal wall thru which the inner lining protrudes thru, creating a sac. Organs from within the abdominal cavity, such as the intestine, can protrude thru the hole and get stuck in the sac. Many hernias develop during fetal life and become evident in childhood or as an adult. Some develop following a prior abdominal operation. The cornerstone ...Read more
Should i continue medication with left 6 mm C5 hernia and could it be treated succeccfully without surgery?
If hernia is treated with surgery then also issues remain? Life can come back to normal?Or can't do exercise or lift weight ?
Time: Style of operation? Mesh? most can resume activities after about 3 months. ...Read more
I have a hernia in my testicle and i want to know if i can still get my fiance pregnant since i've had it for years and never had it treated.
Have severe sleep apnea,treated with cpap. i wonder if i have hiatal hernia;.could being full of gas when waking be a symptom?could HH cause dizzynes
Hiatal hernia: It's possible. With Capp you are likely swallowing a great deal of forced air which can make you gassy and bloated but also force the stochastic up through the diaphragm and create hiatal hernia and reflux. May want to discuss with doctor pressure adjustment, biPAP, HOB elevation and anti-relic meds as well as weight loss. ...Read more
Can degenerative disc cause pain in the groin down to the thigh.How can it be treated. did Ct scan no hernia?
Several things: Can cause that pain. Yes, degenerative disc disease if it's significant. In your age, I'd consider being seen by a pain management doctor. The pain could be from your sacroiliac ligaments or joint, and also a trigger point pain in your upper groin. Disc injury can also give that type of pain. Push and poke on and mark with a pen the specific areas you feel the pain origins and see a pain doctor ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a neuroma and what or how is it treated?
- I have a stuffy nose coughing body aches what is it and how do i help myself
- What is a chelater and how often do you use it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of severe sciatica and how is it generally treated?
- What is jock itch and how do you get it if a girl?
- What is a liver lesion and how does it affect people with cirrhosis?
- What is the reason for low diastolic pressure and how can it be treated?
- Talk to a general surgeon online for free