Doctor insights on:
What Is A Hernia And How Is It Treated
A hernia is a hole in the abdominal wall thru which the inner lining protrudes thru, creating a sac. Organs from within the abdominal cavity, such as the intestine, can protrude thru the hole and get stuck in the sac. Many hernias develop during fetal life and become evident in childhood or as an adult. Some develop following a prior abdominal operation. The cornerstone ...Read more
Should i continue medication with left 6 mm C5 hernia and could it be treated succeccfully without surgery?
If hernia is treated with surgery then also issues remain? Life can come back to normal?Or can't do exercise or lift weight ?
Time: Style of operation? Mesh? most can resume activities after about 3 months. ...Read more
I have a hernia in my testicle and i want to know if i can still get my fiance pregnant since i've had it for years and never had it treated.
May have taken 1,300 of Tylenol (acetaminophen) at once on accident should I be worried and get treated for overdose? 121lbs 5'4 open hernia repair yesterday
Have severe sleep apnea,treated with cpap. i wonder if i have hiatal hernia;.could being full of gas when waking be a symptom?could HH cause dizzynes
Hiatal hernia: It's possible. With Capp you are likely swallowing a great deal of forced air which can make you gassy and bloated but also force the stochastic up through the diaphragm and create hiatal hernia and reflux. May want to discuss with doctor pressure adjustment, biPAP, HOB elevation and anti-relic meds as well as weight loss. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are cataracts and how are they treated?
- What is cellulitis and how is it treated?
- What is a neuroma and what or how is it treated?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is angular cheilitis and how is it treated?
- What is kidney failure and how is it treated?
- What are bunions and how can they be treated?
- What is coarctation of the aorta and how is it treated?
- Talk to a general surgeon online for free