Doctor insights on:
What Is A Hemogram With Platelets
Various factors: There are 3 red blood cell measurements that correlate with various types of anemia. They are mcv. Mch, and mchc. These factors help determine the cause of different types of anemia. The most common reason for the MCV to be low is with blood loss anemia (known as iron deficiency anemia). This can also occur with insufficient ingestion of iron or with disorders of hemoglobin like sickle cell. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Elevated lymphs: If Ly, you meant lymphocyte counts in your WBC,then that is above normal. For young socially active persons, viral illness especially mononucleosis can produce reactive lymphocytosis. A visit to your primary doc helps Using blood tests serology or more specific tests like blood white cell phenotyping if your blood smear and systemic presentation warrant those.Those would be first ways to id causes ...Read more
Thrombocytopenia: It means you could be easily. There are different levels of low platelets. Depending on how low, your overall health, your medications, comorbid medical condition your doctor will determine the proper treatment. Normal level is >150, 000. Most people don't have problems if above 100, 000. Below 100, 000 needs more attention. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I got tested nd my platelets count was 135000 .Is it enough or less ? And what should i do to increase this number?
What happens if someone is overproducing platelets to almost 50% above the norm what kind of diagnosis are the looking attreatment options?
Platelet counts vary: The normal platelet count varies tremendously. They also can elevate from the normal number fairly easily (even during illness with fever). If your platelet count is high, it should be repeated. If it stays high it may need investigation. There are rare diagnosis that cause the platelets to be very high. These may be consider if the platelet counts stay elevated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a dangerous platelet count?
- What is the average life expectancy of a person with cardiomyopathy?
- I get bloody nose a lot what does this mean is something wrong with my nose
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a small skin growth under my arm pit with black dot inside?
- What is the best way to sleep with a broken wrist?
- What is the long term effect on lifestyle for someone with a club foot?
- What are the risks of turning a baby that is breech with a anterior placenta?
- Talk to an oncologist and hematologist online for free