Doctor insights on:
What Is A Good Way To Get Rid Of Really Thick Dandruff
Scruff B Gone: Antifungal shampoos (tea tree oil, selenium sulfide 2.5%, Ketoconazole 2%, ciclopirox 1%, coal tar, salicylic acid, and sulfur]. Prescription taclonex, steroid lotion. Dr. Westfried says, "home remedies are Aspirin dissolved in olive oil to loosen scales and tea tree oil a dewdrops mixed with shampoo. Make sure that is not scalp psoriasis which is thicker and harder to treat." good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: See a dermatologist. You may have psoriasis, fungus infection, seborrheic dermatitis, or an effect from a med. Meanwhile get in your shower every day with a shampoo. There are shampoos with tar, salicylic acid, selenium sulfide, zinc pyrethium. You wil see t-gel, t-sal, selsun, head & shoulders and others. Dhs-zn is twice as strong as head & shoulders in the white bottle. You may need prescrip. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Scalp shampoos: Head and shoulders and there are a few tar preparations for really severe cases. Another thing to try is scalp oil treatments- especially hot oil treatments... ...Read more
My dandruff is making me go bald. What's the best way to get rid of it? Thanks in advance, superheroes, i mean doctors!
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Getting rid of dandruff for good
- Get rid of dandruff for good
- How to get rid of dandruff really fast?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a good way to get rid of blackheads?
- What is a good way to get rid of arm fat?
- What is a good way to get rid of acne and acne scars?
- What is a good way to get rid of lice?
- Talk to a dermatologist online