Doctor insights on:
What Is A Good Way To Ease The Pain Of Sore Breasts Tylenol Not Helping
Breast pain is common. It is typically experienced during the menstrual period. Pain can range from mild tenderness, burning, dull ache, sharp or stabbing. It can be experienced in 1 or both breasts. Fibrocystic changes is the most common cause of breast pain. Hormonal medications (birth control, hormones) can cause pain as well. Infection ...Read more
U/s at 8 weeks good. 11 weeks symptoms are disappearing for the exception of sore breasts . No cramping/bleeding. Took a hpt test and is positive . .
Bad mood swings, sore breasts, anxiety, vivid dreams&very emotional, been on implanon for 6 years altogether, thinking of getting it removed, good idea?
I have PMDD. My Dr. is leary about giving me pain medicine. I was taking Tylenol (acetaminophen) 3 for the breast pain. How can i talk her into prescribing tramadol?
Rather then telling: your how to talk your doctor into prescribing you tramadol - why don't I tell you the things that you can do to proactively help the problem. NSAID’s, SSRI’s, hormone meds, OTC meds containing diuretics, warm bath, heating pad, exercise & acupuncture are excellent for PMS / period. Avoid caffeine, chocolate, alcohol & salt. Get GYN eval to R/O underlying pathology. Consider omega- 3 fatty acids, > ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I am breast feeding my 2month old baby currently. I have sore throat and early symptoms of cold and flu. Can i take tylenol (acetaminophen) 500mg?
Started 28daymarvelon, +have had side effect of sore breasts, only while taking active pills.Quite bad; non-pharmacological way alleviating pain?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the most recommended way to ease the pain of a trapped nerve in back?
- Is yoga good for helping herniated disc pain?
- What could this pain in my head be is tylenol just as good as excedrin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a good way to relieve back pain from a pinched nerve?
- What kinds of talk therapies are good for helping children cope with child abuse?
- What foods are good for helping people with urinary tract infection?
- Is it good to take tylenol what is a low grade fever?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free