Doctor insights on:
What Is A Good Pulse Rate For Someone Who Exercises
Not specific: Probably a better indicator of fitness is how long it takes for your heart rate to return to baseline after exercise in general the lower you heart rate is the more fit you are - at least from an aerobic perspective some of the best athletes have resting pulse rates in the 40s and 50s. ...Read more
2day just errands, took my pulse & it was 80 bpm. Later its 88. Is that a good pulse rate? Ususally unless i'm at rest it's faster. Is this ok/normal?
Pulse: An 8bpm pulse rate difference is not significant. ...Read more
Yes: That rate would be completely normal for someone sitting at rest. ...Read more
Pulse rate: As bodily demand for cardiac output increases, the heart rate increases apace. As the rate increases the diastolic filling time shortens and eventually cardiac output falls despite the rate, the short diastole also is detrimental to heart function. The combination and others limits the rate increase. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are good exercises for someone who has spinal stenosis?
- What is a good resting pulse rate?
- What is a good pulse rate at rest?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a good diet for someone who suffers from diabetic nephropathy?
- What is a good diet to follow for someone who suffers from diabetic nephropathy?
- Is 87 a good pulse rate?
- Whats a good pulse rate
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free