Doctor insights on:
What Is A Good Over The Counter Prenatal Vitamin
No endorsement: We do not endorse any products here on Health Tap. ...Read more
Does it really matter if you take a prescription prenatal vitamin instead of an over-the-counter one?
Absolutely not.: You can try either option - they are equivalent. ...Read more
I take reg prenatal vitamins but I am vitamin d2 def(13.2) is it safe to take a prenatal vitamin and a over-the-counter vitamin d supplement?
Vitamin d : Yes - it is safe to take a prenatal vitamin and an over the counter vitamin d supplement. You want to make sure, though, that the supplement has a USP stamp on it. That stands for United States pharmacopoiea and ensures that the amount of vitamin d that is supposed to be in a tablet is really in it. ...Read more
Prenatal vitamins: There are many prenatal vitamins on the market. Most are over the counter. They should contain 400 mcg of Folic Acid and a woman should start them 2-3 months before she wants to get pregnant. Once a woman becomes pregnant, a prenatal vitamin with omega-3s should be added. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a good over-the-counter drug to take for erectile dysfunction?
- What is a good over-the-counter water pill?
- What is a good diuretic over-the-counter?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the difference between over-the-counter prenatal vitamins prescription prenatal vitamins?
- What is a good over-the-counter anti inflammatory?
- My 2 year old has a terrible cough what can i give her that is over-the-counter
- Is there a good over-the-counter alternative to adipex?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free