Doctor insights on:
What Is A Good Over The Counter Drug To Take For Erectile Dysfunction
Due to the high cost of viagra is there anything over-the-counter that is safe to take. For erectile dysfunction that will work the same.
Not vitamins but...: Erectile dysfunction can have many causes so no single treatment will work for everyone, but many men have success with a seaweed extract called seanol (sold as fibronol by nutricology), shown in a study to work better than viagra (!). The Amino Acid l-arginine (2000 mg) can help, as can zinc & various herbs such as ashwagandha, rhodiola, ginseng, gingko, maca and tribulus. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Depends: It'd be nice to know the cause. Some men lack testosterone, whereas others have problems with penis vasculature or nerves that are not working properly. Viagra, Cialis or Levitra are frequently used empirically, meaning without knowing the cause for sure and all 3 of those appear to be equally effective between themselves. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I take 25 mg atenolol daily. Cialis , viagra make my heart pound too much. What's safe to take for erectile dysfunction?
Hi, I have hi cholesterol, diabetes, and erectile dysfunction, i take simvastatin and insulin is it bad if i take niacin to increase my hdl.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is good over-the-counter pill for erectile disfunction?
- What is a good over-the-counter medication for an open sore?
- What over-the-counter drugs can you take for a cold when your diabetic?
- What is the best over-the-counter drug to prevent premature ejaculation?
- What is a good over-the-counter water pill?
- Is there a good over-the-counter alternative to adipex?
- What is the best thing to take for a dry cough?
- What is a the best multi vitamin to take for a 41 year old male?
- Talk to a urologist online for free