Doctor insights on:
What Is A Good Over The Counter Drug To Take For Erectile Dysfunction
Due to the high cost of viagra is there anything over-the-counter that is safe to take. For erectile dysfunction that will work the same.
ED: There are but they usually are not effective. ...Read more
Not vitamins but...: Erectile dysfunction can have many causes so no single treatment will work for everyone, but many men have success with a seaweed extract called seanol (sold as fibronol by nutricology), shown in a study to work better than viagra (!). The Amino Acid l-arginine (2000 mg) can help, as can zinc & various herbs such as ashwagandha, rhodiola, ginseng, gingko, maca and tribulus. ...Read more
Depends: It'd be nice to know the cause. Some men lack testosterone, whereas others have problems with penis vasculature or nerves that are not working properly. Viagra, Cialis or Levitra are frequently used empirically, meaning without knowing the cause for sure and all 3 of those appear to be equally effective between themselves. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: There is no proven OTC med for ED. ...Read more
Not helpful: Probably safe but definitely not particularly helpful for ED ...Read more
I take 25 mg atenolol daily. Cialis , viagra make my heart pound too much. What's safe to take for erectile dysfunction?
What is difference between impotence and erectile dysfunction? Is ED just a term from the drug companies?
Not if you have it!: Yes, i agree that we have a problem w/"medicalizing" conditions in order to sell drugs. This is a real issue. However, those of us in front lines of medicine only feel comfortable talking about conditions for which we have a reasonable solution/medication. A quarter century ago when i was training, no one really addressed depression b/c no safe drugs existed. Now it's a common condition like ed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is good over-the-counter pill for erectile disfunction?
- What is a good over-the-counter medication for an open sore?
- What over-the-counter drugs can you take for a cold when your diabetic?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a good over-the-counter water pill?
- Is there a good over-the-counter alternative to adipex?
- What is the best thing to take for a dry cough?
- What is a the best multi vitamin to take for a 41 year old male?
- Talk to a urologist online for free