Doctor insights on:
What Is A Good Home Remedy For A Sick Coughing Child
Remedies: For significant sore throat with swollen tonsils / lymph nodes – see physician & get a strep throat test/ culture. If you have strep throat, antibiotic therapy is imperative to prevent future complications. Consider tylenol or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications. Saltwater gargles: mix 1 tsp salt in 8 oz warm water – gargle several times a day. Or gargle with aloe vera juice twice a day. ...Read more
Herbs, homeopathy: Not sure if these qualify as home remedies as you may have to go to the health food store to get these, but my favorite treatment is homeopathy- see http://homeopathyplus.Com.Au/coughs-and-how-to-treat-them/ to help find the best remedy to try. My favorite herb for coughs is pellargonium sidoides, sold as umcka: http://www.Umcka.Com/ for other ideas see http://www.Earthclinic.Com/cures/coughs.Html. ...Read more
I have an annoying cough that wont let me sleep and i want to know if there is a home remedy that may help me sleep through tonight?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a good home remedy or otc to use for colon cleansing?
- What is a good home remedy for a toothache?
- What is a good home remedy for urinary tract infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a good home remedy for stomach ulcers?
- What is a good home remedy for athlete's foot?
- Are there any good home remedies for a shy child to feel more confident?
- What is good for a sore throat and cough?
- Talk to a pediatrician online