Doctor insights on:
What Is A Good Healthy Meal Plan For A Vegetarian
She'll decide: I'm going to assume you're a parent, possibly a concerned one. Vegetarian / vegan diets are popular among teenaged girls and may be well-informed or based on disinformation (teens have good hearts & are easily deceived). She's going to plan her eating, and you can only be sure she takes supplements (or she'll ruin her health) and isn't masking anorexia nervosa. The family physician can help. ...Read more
I'm not good at making my own meal plans or recipes. I was wondering if anybody knows of a healthy meal plan that is legit?
I am working on creating a healthy meal plan for my family but know very little about nutrition. Any tips? Websites? Example meals?
There are many web: sites that offer this information or you can consult with a nutrionist. ...Read more
There is none: The balance is really what the individual feels comfortable doing. ...Read more
Simple: First, you want to create a calorie deficit viz. Less calories in than calories consumed. This may take a calculation. In general 1/2 plate should have fruits and vegetables, 1/4 with complex carbs and 1/4 with lean protein. That's the stencil - fill in what you will. No seconds and make it a proper plate size. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a good meal plan for a person with a 36 6 bmi?
- What is a good diet plan for a 16 year old?
- What is a good diet plan for teen boys wanting to lose weight?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a good vitamin to take for healthy hair nails and skin?
- What is a good nutritional plan for breast cancer?
- What is a healthy diet and exercise plan for teenagers?
- What is a good plan for losing weight?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free