Doctor insights on:
What Is A Good H Cg Level At 5 Weeks
Normal: That's a perfectly normal level for that gestational age. ...Read more
Good number: The value cannot determine your gestational age. An ultrasound would help pin it down. ...Read more
Low rising hCG levels not doubling. No sign of etopic or tubal or sac show in in sg at four weeks. At five week hCG level is at 3188 dr wants a dnc?
My hCG level tested a week apart. First week 48, second week 1708, third week 16,180. Does this pregnancy look good?
500-25000: In most normal pregnancies the HCG levels doubles every 48-72 hours. ...Read more
I had 1 AA/5 day embryo transferred 12 days ago and got a positive blood test but with a hCG level of 12.2. Is this good or bad?
Normal: This level is fine. It means you do have a pregnancy and is within the normal limits we expect to see for a pregnancy around 2 weeks. This number should continue to double every 48-72 hours in a healthy pregnancy. At 3 weeks, you should be anywhere between 5 and 50mIu/mL. Congrats! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Had first ultrasound at 7 weeks 6 days. No cardiac activity and baby measured 6 weeks. Hcg level 46750. Is it possible to have a good outcome?
My hCG level was <2 five weeks after my last contact. A week later i re-tested blood to be sure and hCG is negative. Can i rule out pregnancy?
Yes: If five weeks after your last sexual encounter the HCG was less than 2, you are not pregnant. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a normal hcg level at 5 weeks?
- What is a normal hcg level at 10 weeks pregnant?
- What is a normal hcg level at 3 weeks pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should my hcg level be at 5 weeks?
- What should my hcg levels be at 5 weeks pregnant?
- What should my hcg levels be at 5 weeks?
- What is the average hcg level at 4 weeks?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online