Doctor insights on:
What Is A Good Blood Pressure For Pregnant Women
140/90: Is upper limit of normal. Many normal women have very low bps and that's normal for them. It tends to drop in the first trimester. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
Elevated: This is an elevated bp, especially the bottom number. Follow a low sodium diet, see your doctor often. If your blood pressure is consistently elevated your doctor may need to do further tests to make sure you are having a healthy pregnancy. ...Read more
See below: Less than 140/90. Ideally less than 139/80. ...Read more
Not in normal cases.: It is not normal for a woman to develop high blood pressure in pregnancy. In many women blood pressure during the second trimester of a pregnancy. However, in some women particularly those with risk factors ( young and old patients, first pregnancies, obesity etc.) high blood pressure can develop. Pre eclampsia develops when liver, kidney and other organs are affected. This can be mild or severe. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is a 83/65 blood pressure normal for a 34 week pregnant women, or a ninefive over sixty three with a pulse rate of 122 ok?
No and could be: 95/63, could be more acceptable , but 83/65 and a pulse rate 122 in not normal, .Contact your dr for further evaluation. ...Read more
Not recommended: There are safe medications for hypertension but diuretics are not advised. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a good blood pressure for women over 50?
- What is a good blood pressure for women over 60?
- What is a good blood pressure for women over 40?
- What is a good blood pressure for a pregnant woman?
- What is a good daily menu for people with high cholesterol high blood pressure?
- What is the normal blood pressure for a pregnant woman?
- What is a normal blood pressure range for women?
- What is a good diet for people with low blood pressure?
- Talk to a cardiologist online for free