Doctor insights on:
What Is A Enlarged Level 3 Tongue
Keep getting canker sores on my tongue and lips. My b12 is fine, im hiv neg, my wbc count is 3.8 a little low but since my other levels were good my dr said it was fine. What could this be? Why did it come so sudden? How can I permanently fix them?
No permanent fix. : Canker sores have many causes, if these are canker sores. There are other afflictions like lichen planis that can manifest as sores in these areas. That can occur with other illnesses or weakened immune condition. Stress or trama can bring these outbreaks. However, they can be triggered by exposure to an irritant. I have pt who break out when they have red wine or nuts. Look at your intake. ...Read more
I have been craving salt so much for the past three days and it feels like the only way to satisfy it is to sprinkle salt on my tongue. why?
Several issues maybe: Salt craving can sometimes be caused by a serious underlying medical condition, such as Addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency) or Bartter syndrome (a serious underlying kidney disorder). More common causes may be form lack of sodium as acquired through heavy seating periods or dehydration, causing salt loss in your system, etc. Seek medical help as increased salt may lead to high BP too. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is 3 8 creatinine level after a kidney transplant?
- What is a level 3 astigmatism?
- What is a normal hcg level at 3 weeks pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is considered a normal testosterone level for a 42 yo?
- What is a normal hemoglobin level for a 2 year old?
- What is a high bilirubin level in adults?
- What is a dangerous oxygen level?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online