Doctor insights on:
What Is A Corn On The Bottom Of Your Foot
IPK: What it sounds like is you have a painful ipk or intractable porokeratosis. These are very punctuate calluses that form in areas of acute pressure on the bottom of the foot. See your podiatrist to get rid of them. Do not cryofreeze as this makes them bigger. What i suggest and has worked best in my practice is use of blistering agents I use a mixture of canthartin Podophyllin and salcylic acid. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My 8 year old has either a callus/corn on the bottom of the ball of his foot for 2 mnths now and turning greenish. Very worried, haven't seen anyone.
Foot pain: There can be many different reasons for foot pain. From arthritis, plantar fasciitis, stress fractures, general foot fatigue, stepping on an object, calluses and countless more. Even the time of day the pain comes can help determine why you are having pain. You can ask your pcp for a podiatry referral if the pain continues to worsen. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Purple Foot: Poor blood circulation, which can occur on its own or as part of other conditions such as diabetes and peripheral vascular disease. Your arteries and veins are narrower and therefore there is less blood getting to the extremities such as feet and toes. You need to see a doctor, who can measure the percentage blood flow through your legs. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
R.I.C.E.: If all you have done is sprain it (get it checked out by a professional to rule out a break, dislocation, or major tendon tear), then the basic principles of r.I.C.E will help out. Rest, ice, compression, and elevation. Stay off your foot for several days-to-weeks, ice the area for 10 min every hour to relieve pain and swelling, use an ace wrap for stability and to reduce swelling, and elevate it. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes a painful lump on the bottom of my foot?
- What can i do about a puncture cut on the bottom of my foot?
- What causes a lump on the bottom of my foot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a lump on the bottom of the breast?
- What is on the bottom left side of your stomach?
- What is a corn on your foot?
- Can a corn be on the bottom of the foot hidden under 1 toe?
- What is a hole like thing on the bottom of my foot?