Doctor insights on:
What Is A Complex Hypoechoic Nodule
More age dependent: The types of ovarian cancers one can get depends very much, nearly exclusively, on the age of the patient. Thus a nodule in a 21 year old means a very different thing from one in a 65 year old. Average age for diagnosis is 63. If you're asking the question for yourself, most common ovarian cancer at your age is a germ cell or stromal tumor. Most important is to get the advice of your doctor. ...Read more
Picture descriptor : WELL-DEFINED means the borders are sharply seen on the picture. Complex means that there is stuff (echoes) inside the cyst or nodule. The echoes are not as bright as the echoes outside the nodule (hypoechoic). What this means depends on why the ultrasound was originally ordered and what part of the body was scanned. Talk to the doctor who ordered the test. Good luck. ...Read more
Unlikely: They typically do not affect the function of the thyroid so you shouldn't "feel sick" with the presence of nodules. Unless they are very large and cause compressive symptoms. In that case, it is obvious and you would know why you feel sick. ...Read more
Not enough info: Too little information was provided to answer. Please reform you question, or you can consult with me. The consult should not take to long. ...Read more
What is hypoechoic nodule?Is it cancerous?I have tiny hypoechoic nodule in isthmus measuring 8.5-5.9 mm. Is there is any problem?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does hypoechoic thyroid complex nodule mean?
- What is hypoechoic nodule on thyroid?
- What is a hypoechoic thyroid nodule exactly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a hypoechoic nodule in the breast area?
- What is hypoechoic nodule on liver lobe?
- Hypoechoic nodule
- What is a complex thyroid nodule?
- Talk to a radiologist online for free