Doctor insights on:
What Is A Common Reason For Vaginal Itching
Although i am taking anti fungal tablets my vaginal itching is not totally alright. In the course of 1o days its been 5 days and it still itches me.
Which tablets?: Pills for fungus---terbinafine-----are not effective for yeast. Usual yeast pill, fluconazole, is a single dose, sometimes repeated in a week. Yeast is certainly not the only cause of vaginal itch. Fungus is usually not that itchy. So see a GYN or dermatologist. You need to provide precise information about symptoms and about all pills or treatments. ...Read more
Experienced vaginal itching for week&a half(pre menstruation) now my bottom itches&i think I have small cuts.Could dehydration be a cause?
How to get rid of vaginal itching,itches to the point I have little scraps,then when I urinate it burn the cuts,I tried vaginal cream,&Benadryl cream?
Maybe: Vaginal itching that is intermittent may not indicate a problem. Skin changes on the vulva, vaginal discharge, vaginal odor that accompanies itching may require an evaluation to determine the cause of these symptoms. Most often, a simple solution and treatment is found. Persistence of symptoms is the key. ...Read more
Yeast = one cause: Yeast can present with clumpy, white vaginal discharge to a watery, white discharge. Sometimes a discharge is not apparent. There is no odor. It can cause swelling and redness of vulva along with itching and burning pain. It may lead to pain with urination or intercourse. ...Read more
Here are some...: Despite assuming no STDs, still seek evaluation & counseling since many STD-infected may be asymptomatic. How to get these related issues solve correctly? Follow instructions as described in http://formefirst.com/eNewsletter06.html; thereby, you gain much insight on how to work with doc - preferably gyn-doc so to reach right Dx for right Rx, care, and counseling. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What may be a reason for a lump in 1 of my vaginal lips?
- What is the most common treatment for a broken vein in the wrist?
- What is a reason for a swollen and painful little toe?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a reason for diarrhea 5 days in a row in the morning?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal itching?
- What is a reason for a swollen and painful big toe?
- A carcinogenic mutation is not inheritable what could be the reason for this
- Talk to a dermatologist online