Doctor insights on:
What Is A Base That Helps To Relieve Indigestion
When acid and peptic juices reflux into the esophagus, one might have the sensation of burning or pain under the breast bone. It can radiate up to the throat and down to the region of the solar plexus. Some may describe it as bad 'indigestion' and others may feel like they are ...Read more
Find the cause: Need to see your doctor about this if the problem is prolonged and troublesome enough. ...Read more
61 years old: You are 61 years old you need to go to the emergency room to rule out a heart issue Heart disease is very silent and you are high risk just by age. Now go ! ...Read more
Clean diet : I recommend plenty of water, fruits, vegetables, and consider tums, or potentially alka-seltzer after clearning it with your doctor. If it persists more than a few days, i would highly recommend seeing a physician to make sure it's not something more serious. There are other medications like proton pump inhibitors or h2 blockers that may help but see your physician first. ...Read more
Could this be some kind of indigestion, I have never had any before? Pain right at base of rib cage on both sides runs thru the center to the top of the sternum, came on fast, not constant can be a 7 to 8 on the pain scale at times. Seems like a few times
The : The pain you are describing except for the pain in your ears is consistent with acid reflux. However heart issues (heart attack, angina) often presents in a similar way. For that reason, it is important to see your doctor. An ekg will be done to determine if the heart is involved. Other testing will be done based on what your doctor feels is the cause of your symptoms. The pain in your ears may be reffered pain or could actually signify a problem in the ear. This will need to be investigated as well. Best of luck. ...Read more
Gelucil seems to give my stomach immediate relief from stomach noises and indigestion. Could someone tell me what could be wrong?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best eye drop to relieve tired eyes that i can use daily?
- What is a good sinus rinse to get rid of bacteria that causes odor?
- What is the best paint color to help reduce eye strain and stress in a work area?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best and safest way to remove a cyst that is just under the skin?
- What is a good way to get an earing through a hole that is halfway closed up?
- What does it mean to have a stage 4 uterine cancer that is not operable?
- What exercises help to relieve a pinched nerve in the neck shoulder?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free