Doctor insights on:
What Irrates Internal Hemorades
No true cure: Once hemorrhoids are there, they never go away (unless you have surgery, which i don't recommend). The trick is to keep them from becoming inflamed. Don't get constipated. Eat lots of fruits and veggies. Whole grains are also good - fiber is the key. Drink lots of water. Exercise is also good for keeping things moving. If they're flared up, suppositories with Hydrocortisone can be helpful. ...Read more
Doctor can examine: A lump on the thigh skin may or may not be normal, so the best thing to do is to have a primary care doctor or a dermatologist look at it. If there is a black dot in it, as if the dot is inside a skin pore, then the lump might be a cyst / blackhead (just like in acne skin). If it just dimples but has no connection to the surface, it could be a fibroma, lipoma, a deeper cyst, from old trauma, etc.. ...Read more
Get it checked: This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available. A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/causes. Once accurately assessed a treatment plan can be developed. ...Read more
Discoloration: May need laser peel.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is internal shingles?
- What is internal bruising?
- What causes internal itching?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes internal hemorrhoids to bleed?
- What causes internal body shaking?
- What are the treatments for internal human parasites?
- What causes internal bleeding in a woman?
- What are the symptoms of internal bleeding?