Doctor insights on:
What Inhaler Affects The Heart In Ashmatics Children
Beta agonist ones: Usually the inhailers that have a medication such as albuterol or like ones affect the heart as they act upon the receptors that are located both in the bronchi and the heart. The effect is usually manifested by accelerated heart rate or tachycardia. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it okay for me to use my rescue inhaler more than twice a day ? My doc seems ok with it but my heart is constantly racing with irregular beats.
Normal effects: If you are using a rescue inhaler twice a day, every day, you may need an additional medication. It is normal to have the reactions that you have to albuterol, but using it too much usually means that your asthma is more severe, and not well controlled. See your provider. ...Read more
Uncertain: Heart palpitations are a sensation of missed heart beats or feelings of racing or skipped heart rhythm. They may or may not be related to a serious heart problem. There are people without any heart disease that can have palpitations. See a physician to find out the significance of this problem. ...Read more
My grandma passed away. Very hard for me. My ashma is acting up and I have a pain in my heart should I see my dr. My rescue inhaler isn't working tha?
I woke up unexpectedly shaking like mad with a rapid heart beat.I used my inhaler before I slept..What are the possibilities?I feel like ive just died
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What diseases can affect the heart?
- What diseases and disorders affect the heart?
- Asthma inhalers children
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are scabies and how does it affect children emotionally?
- What are some factors that affect the heart rate?
- Can a astma inhaler affect the result of a pregrancy test?
- Is foracort 200 inhaler are safe for children?
- Talk to a pediatrician online