Doctor insights on:
What Illness Do I Have Symptoms
What illness do I have, symptoms: stomach pain near upper belly especially in morning & dinner , throat tightness?
What illness do I have, symptoms: stomach pain near upper belly especially in morning & dinner , throat tightness/uncomfort, different feces, gas?
Depends on which: There are many different mental disorders and they each have their own typical time when they most often (not always!) first appear. Schizophrenia, for example, often first appears in the late teen years. Autism much earlier. Depression may appear in childhood but only reveal itself as bipolar later in life when a first manic or hypomanic episode happens. ...Read more
May not be simple: Your symptoms could certainly be discussed with one of our psychologists or psychiatrists, and you may find a Concierge visit to be extremely helpful. ...Read more
Maybe: If you are immunosuppressed then the body cannot get rid of some infections normally. Thus one gets quite ill from infections that the body could normally handle well. Seek the help of a specialist if you are immunosuppressed ...Read more
See a psychiatrist: It is best to go see a mental health professional who can make an appropriate assessment and diagnosis based on your presentation. Make an appointment soon, there is help available. Seek it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What do i have if my symptoms are?
- What illnesses have the same symptoms as a uti?
- What other illnesses have the same symptoms as meningitis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What do i have if my symptoms are excessive gas?
- I think i am starting to have symptoms of menopause what should i do
- What illnesses have symptoms of night sweats severe weight loss?
- What do i do if i have pnemina?
- What illness have i got?