Doctor insights on:
What If You Eat Spoiled Corned Beef
Yes: You do want to avoid processed meats (they are usually in shapes like squares and circles) unless they have been heated to the point of steaming. So, a vienna sausage out of the refrigerator is not a smart idea unless you pop it in the microwave first. The march of dimes has an excellent food safety summary found here: http://www.Marchofdimes.Com/pregnancy/nutrition_risks.Html. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I eat 4/5 slices (in different days) of corned beef halal (chicken with pepper) during my pregnacy and I am with 11 weeks now. It can harm my baby?
Iam gluten free gaining weight why if i avoid all bread items i eat chicken beans beef along side salad no dressing rice or corn cereal fruits?
Gaining weight: That's great that you are not consuming a lot of carbs and are watching your diet. You also need to look at the overall quantity (and calories) of what you are eating as well. Are you exercising too? Without physical activity (cardio), it is hard to lose weight. You have to burn more calories than you are consuming. You might be doing this already and have another reason for weight gain. ...Read more
No clear winner: Read the label- these are essentially equivalent if the fat content is similar. Both are good sources of protein, and the differences in types of fat are negligible between them. As always, vegetable and some fish sources of protein are even more healthful, but neither ground turkey nor lean ground beef is a bad choice for meat eaters. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if you eat or drink before an epidural steroid injection?
- What to eat if you have thyroid nodules?
- What is recommended to eat if you have medullary sponge kidney disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to eat if you have hematomacrosis?
- What happens if you eat before a colonoscopy?
- What happens if you eat melted plastic?
- What are best foods to eat if you have a spastic colon?
- What happens if you eat bad ground beef?