Doctor insights on:
What If You Cant Do Colonoscopy Prep
It is : Possible but not recommended. A clear liquid is anything you can see through and most yogurts I have seen are not clear! ...Read more
Possibly: The prep called GoLytly is polyethelyne glycol which when ingested causes an outpouring of body fluid into the GI tract which can lead to dehydration. It is more important to have a bland diet without roughage several days before and use a Fleet enema to clean the distal colon. A clean colon is the important issue and not the total use of oral meds to clean out the bowel. ...Read more
No time at all: your colonoscopy prep should have been done with Go-lytely a mixture of laxity r and electrolytes which stops any electrolyte depletion. If not, you can replenish your self in a few hours if otherwise healthy by drinking something electrolyte rich like coconut water. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Not much: Different doctors will ask you to do different preparation. A lot of time it is Dr. preference based on their experience. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to do if you sprain your hand and cant bend your pinkey finger?
- What to do if you dont have bowel movement after colonoscopy?
- What to do if kids need braces you cant afford them?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do if you inhale too much bleach?
- What to do if you get vicks vapo rub in your eye?
- Pain and difficulty urinating
- What can you do if you have an enlarged spleen and liver?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free