Doctor insights on:
What If The Color Of Peritoneal Dysalate Is Dark Yellow
What is the normal human urine's color? Mine is a bit dark yellow. Do I have problem? And if yes, what is that?
I urinated in the toliet the color was a yellow straw but when i urinated in a cup the color was a dark orange yellow what that mean?
Dehydration: Most likely, you're referring to two different voiding episodes in which case you were more likely dehydrated 2nd time than first. Also, if you pee into a toilet, all the water in toilet bowl will dilute color of your urine while if you pee into a cup, there's nothing to dilute your urine which gives you a more true color. Ideally, you should drink enough water for urine to be very pale. ...Read more
I believe my niece was bit by a spider, but t could be a insect of another veriety. Its small, hard, dark color, and is oozing some yellow stuff. G2DR?
Please see a doctor: Any bites causing swelling and oozing could be dangerous. I would recommend to see a doctor. ...Read more
Here are some ...: "Dark yellowish" urine could be normal usually reflecting urine concentration and personal dietary consumption as long as being comfortable and having a normal urinalysis from a properly collected urine specimen. In fact, yellowish urine without general illness and abnormality in urinalysis indicates your kidneys are working well to regulate water. More? Seek professional evaluation & counseling. ...Read more
I am getting a sudden burning sensation when i pass urine and it is a terrible dark yellow color. What does this mean?
My urine in the morning is a dark yellow (looks like a dirty yellow) is this normal? Rest of the day it's a hay color
Dark urine: This can be healty. Sounds as if you could use more water intake in the afternoons. ...Read more
Hydrate: Vitamin supplements make urine dark yellow. More concerning however is very concentrated urine, in other words dehydration. Dark urine could also signify the presence of blood in the urine. If the urine does not clear up with improved hydration, be certain to check it out with your physician. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if the ventral root of the spinal nerve is cut?
- What does it mean if you have light yellow bumps on the rim of youe penis?
- What does it mean when the white of your eye is yellow with liver problems?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the yellow color mean on my echocardiogram?
- What happens if the ventral root of a spinal nerve is severed?
- What happens if the dorsal root of a spinal nerve is severed?
- What is the name of the disease causes vomiting and eyes to turn yellow?
- What happens if the dorsal root of a spinal nerve is damaged?