Doctor insights on:
What If Something Goes Wrong In Labor And I Am With My Midwife
Best judgement: Your midwife will use their best judgement. If it's something that they can handle safely, based on their experience and qualifications, then they will do so. If it's over their head (again, in terms of experience and qualifications), then they will get you to the hospital to protect both you and your baby. Best care -use midwives practicing in the hospital birthing center. ...Read more
Does taking fish oil late in pregnancy (36 wks) - EPA specifically, cause issues with bleeding during labor? My midwife mentioned this
Hi, my midwife says im 2/5 engaged how much more do I have to go, and is it a good sign that i can go into labour soon. Thanks?
I'm having a homebirth, but cannot get hold of my midwife and have gone into active labour and am starting to feel the urge to push, what do I do?
Go to the hospital : If u can't get in touch with u midwife , go to the hospital. ...Read more
Im oblique lie and im 38weeks 2days any reccomendations my midwife has pretty much said to wait till i go into labour and call straight away?
No: There are no scientifically valid techniques for alignment of the baby. There are certain manipulations that's some obstetricians can do that may temporarily shift the position. ...Read more
33wks pregnant.Sometimes i feelmild aches & cramps in my lower abdomen.Need rest.Checked with midwife, no contractions like pre labour.Then why aches?
I'm 41 weeks pregnant on Monday and have been in 'pre-labour' for nearly two weeks. My midwife said I was 1cm dilated yesterday and she performed a membrane sweep, since then have had both yellowish (I was having a little of this pre-sweep but the volume
Incomplete question: Your question is incomplete.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the signs that i am going into labor early?
- Am i going to go into labor soon?
- When am i going to go into labor prediction
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I get bloody nose a lot what does this mean is something wrong with my nose
- Is there something wrong with my digestive health if i have low appetite?
- Is there something wrong with my brain i had stroke but they said i recovered?
- Mental health tests
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online