Doctor insights on:
What If My Period Blood Is Brown
My period blood is brown and has been for around 8 or 9 months, it starts off really light and doesn't get any heavier maybe for 1 day out of 1 week?
Normal: What you describe is a normal variation on menstrual bleeding pattern. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco or alcohol in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine. ...Read more
My period was four days late. My period is now on but I have what appears to be streaks of clear mucus. And now it my period blood is brown.
Hi, my period blood is brown, its usually brown for 1 or 2 days before turning red but its been brown for 5 days now? Last period around 7 weeks ago
My period blood is brown and has a foul odor. What's wrong with me? Am i pregnant? I'm scared to go to doctor. Is this really accurate?
Need PMD: It can be nothing........Physiologic variation. But it can be infection, early miscarriage etc. ...Read more
old blood: Blood turns red to brown to black as it ages outside of blood vessels. It is normal. ...Read more
Brown = blood : Brown equals old blood. If this is right after your period then you are just passing some of the blood that has been siting at the back of the vagina.If your periods are irregular see your doctor to discuss options for cycle regulation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if my period blood is brown?
- What if your period blood is brown?
- What does it mean if period blood is brown?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if your period is brown blood?
- What happens if your period blood is brown?
- What does it mean if my period is dark brown?
- What if my period is brown?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free