Doctor insights on:
What If My Baby Gets Dishsoap
Baby sunburn: Use a small child approved moisturizer probably with aloe and nothing to cause allergy or irritate the skin. No alcohol and no retin-a. Just use the moisturizer and keep the skin clean, all should heal fine...If not see a pediatrician. Be sure not to get anymore sunburns as future damage is being done. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I don't know if my baby gets the rich creamy part of my breastmilk because it always.looks light. Should I be worried? I read that its the best part.
Breast milk is O.K.: Normal breast milk looks light but it is normal .You are producing normal breast milk and baby is getting good milk. ...Read more
If my baby gets the live chicken pox vaccine, does that mean i could catch it from him? I've had them twice; appear to have no immunity to them.
Unlikely to happen: Many adults think they have had cpx more than once, as there was once as many as 2 million cases/yr in the us and many were never seen by drs.Other blister producing illnesses could be confused with it. Even so, the vaccine given to your child would not expose you to wild cpx.If the shot produced a rash (<5%), the exposure would be to the weak vaccine virus and unlikely to cause you trouble. ...Read more
I am 33 weeks pregnant and i was wondering if my baby gets enough sleep regardless of how many i hours i sleep.I am having trouble sleeping these days?
My husband holds our baby when he gets home from work everyday. His shirts are dry cleaned. Is that harmful to the baby?
No problem: Any remnants of chemicals on your husbands shirts are dissipated in the aor over time. Let him enjoy holfing your baby without worry. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is it if my baby has bumps all over her body?
- What does it mean if your baby soft spot on head gets swollen?
- What do i do if my tampon gets stuck?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What if my baby has brown spots on his body?
- What does it mean if my baby is shivering?
- What does it mean if my baby has bright green vomit?
- What should i do if my baby falls down and bumps his head so hard it bleeds?
- What should i do if my baby gets sunburned?