Doctor insights on:
What If I Throw Up After Taking Antibiotics
Yes: Azo (azo-standard) has Phenazopyridine in it. This is a dye and a urinary tract analgesic. The dye will turn your urine red, but will help relieve the discomfort of a urinary tract infection and does acidify the urine- which will help to eradicate the infection. Yes it can be taken safely with the antibiotics- which should be used for the full prescribed course and not stopped just when symptoms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Throwing up after taking antibiotics
- Why do i throw up after i eat?
- After i throw up i spit blood
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I always throw up after drinking alcohol
- What to eat after you throw up?
- What causes you to throw up after drinking?
- Throw up after running
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free