Doctor insights on:
What If I Take More Han The Prescribed Amount Of Synthroud To Control My Weight
Doctor prescribed Duphaston first and after that 3 months of birth control pills. It is ok not to take them, because I am afraid of gaining weight?
How likely is it that I am pregnant? I take birth control pills and take them as prescribed. I don't miss pills. I am sexually active. I had my withdrawal bleeding as normal after my last pill pack. It was the normal amount and duration. It's been about a
I am prescribed to take 1/4 pill at morning and 1/4 pill at evening of dexamethason(0.5mg) for 2 month. Will it affect my body weight?
My dad have diabetic for long time. He only take normal medicine but he never control his food.. Now he is losing a lot of weight. Traditional remedy?
I take methylpredisolone and i'm always hungry. I'm over weight 245lbs 5"5. What can I do to stop hunger or at least control it?
Stop the methylpred: The steroid is making you hungry and it is difficult to stop those effects without stopping the drug. ...Read more
I was wondering if there is one birth control or another that keeps u from putting in weight? Or can u take something with them to stop the weight ?
This is a myth: The modern low dose birth control pill has no measureable direct effect on your weight, as demonstrated by many studies. However, be aware that it can slightly enhance your appetite or can make you more susceptible to depression, either of which can lead to weight gain. No particular pill is preferred, though you should always aim for the lowest dose pill that is effective. ...Read more
I've been prescribed by my doctor to take cycloprogynova and its been 2 months now that im on it but i gained weight, is it a side effect?
Look them up: E & P: Cyclo-Progynova, made by Bayer in Indonesia, is a brand of Estradiol & norgestrel (a Progesterone variant) combined, look up either the PI (Prescribing Information) & reported side effects from Bayer &/or of the ingredients. Keep in mind that the pharma system is conservative, just because a side-effect is reported, this does not mean causal, just that some taking the agent(s) reported it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If my baby has a lot of bloody diarrhea should i take him to the er
- What happens if i forget to take the birth control pill?
- Does my liver hurting have anything to do with the amount of medication i take?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What foods should i cut out of my diet to lose weight the fastest?
- What if the out side of my vagina burns and hurts when i wipe?
- What is the shooting pain when i kneel to the right of my knee cap?
- What happens if i accidently take 2 doses of my thyroid medicine?
- What if i take my birth control within the hour?