Doctor insights on:
What If I Take More Han The Prescribed Amount Of Synthroud To Control My Weight
Doctor prescribed Duphaston first and after that 3 months of birth control pills. It is ok not to take them, because I am afraid of gaining weight?
I am prescribed to take 1/4 pill at morning and 1/4 pill at evening of dexamethason(0.5mg) for 2 month. Will it affect my body weight?
I take 50mg & lisinipril 40mg as prescribed, but after a couple of months it has stopped controlling it effectively. My b/p is averaging184/108?
Not a great idea.: Eat healthy high calorie foods. Eat 6 meals/day. Work on strength training to build your large muscle groups. Workout w heavier weights w fewer repetitions. Sleep at least 8 to 9 hrs/night. Hydrate well w water. Foods to help w healthy weight gain: almonds, cashews, pecans, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, walnuts, hummus, avocados, granola, trail mix, dried fruits, extra virgin olive oil ; canola oil. ...Read more
Prednisone & BC: I had to look up at this information myself. Prednisolone does not have any effect on Hormonal birth control. However being on hormonal contraceptive. can increase the effectiveness of prednisone . that's being said, you need to tell both your doctor and your pharmacists in order to perhaps consider decreasing the dose of prednisone to avoid potential side effects. there are a lot of medications that prevent birth control from working properly however prednisone is not one of them. Always know what medications you on ...Read more
I take methylpredisolone and i'm always hungry. I'm over weight 245lbs 5"5. What can I do to stop hunger or at least control it?
Stop the methylpred: The steroid is making you hungry and it is difficult to stop those effects without stopping the drug. ...Read more
My dad have diabetic for long time. He only take normal medicine but he never control his food.. Now he is losing a lot of weight. Traditional remedy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if i dont take prescribed thyroid med?
- What can i take to be more fertile?
- What can i take to lose weight on my stomach?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If i take more than 3000mg omege3 any harm to my body
- Can i take birth control to delay my period?
- If i take alot of vitimans will it affect my birth control
- Can i take lopressor during pregnancy to control my svt?
- What supplements can i take to make more oxygen for my heart?