Doctor insights on:
What If I Skip A Dose Of Antibiotic
What is the earliest i could stop an antibiotic? Please don't answer "the right way", is it harmful to skip the last two doses of an antibiotic ?
Depends: It depends on the type of infection. Ideally you should finish the full recommended course. For a mild infection you might get away with missing the last dose but i cannot say far sure. Good luck! ...Read more
What is the effect if i miss taking the dose of antibiotic recomended by my doctor? can i dobble dose the dosage the next day i would like taking it?
Antibiotics: Take them on schedule. The blood level falls and the germs grow. ...Read more
I forgot to take my antibiotic at dinner. Should i eat now and take it before i go to bed or skip it?
Take it now: Since you are only a few hours late, take it now. If you were to forget a dosage but not realize until 3 hours or less from your next scheduled dose then i would take your next dose about an hour early. Do not double up on doses ( do not take two doses at the same time). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What if i miss a dose of antibiotics?
- What can i do to skip my period?
- What if i skip two periods in a row on the pill?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What if i accidentally took a double dose of lisinopril?
- What happens if i miss a dose of ceftriaxone?
- What happens if i miss a dose of aromasin?
- What happens if i miss a dose of synthroid?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online