Doctor insights on:
What If I See Worms In Poo Of My Own
No more symptoms anymore.Its been 2 weeks since 2nd dose of albenza.But still see worms in poo or w/e was there at 1st.Are they dead?Is this possible?
After I take a dump, I usually see little white squirmy worm things in my poop. What could be causing this?
Parasites are likely: Thread worms, aka "pin worms" are the most likely answer. There are other worm-like parasites but most are pin worms. More common in children less common in adults, most likely in all ages. There are medications to rid your body of these parasites. They cause rectal discomfort and itching, can wake children at night when pin worms are most active. Stool samples confirm diagnosis. ...Read more
Sometimes very small white worms comes out of my anus.Slight itching.When i was a child, it happened more frequently and I could see worms in my poop.
Pinworms : I am amazed you can tolerate this. Pinworms are usually a childhood disorder and cause itching and sleeplessness. There are antibiotics which work well. You will need two treatments a week apart and your family would be well to be treated too. Washing all the clothes and bedding too is essential. Go see the doctor and get help! ...Read more
For awhile now I have noticed white specks in my poop. I worried it was worms but I don't see any movement. I take Escitalopram and Propranolol?
Mucus in stool?: Mucus discharge occurs in up to 50% of patients with irritable bowel syndrome, with or without pain. Mucus may also be produced in response to partial obstruction, chronic constipation, rectal dysfunction, infection, & even from secretory villous tumors of the rectum. At the very least stool studies & probably a sigmoidoscopy should be considered, but a more extensive evaluation may be warranted. ...Read more
I have just checked my poo and inside was a white long thing which wouldn't be put in half and looks like a worm, HELP?
By microscopy: If you bring a sample of the stool to your physician, he can send it off to the local microscopy lab where a trained technician can look for evidence of fat, or parasites, under the microscope. (usually they look for evidence of worms like the eggs, not the worms themselves). ...Read more
After wk of abdo discomfort, diarrohea I found threadworm in poo. Stool results normal? Took worm med yesterday and symptoms persist? Advice.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of a doctor should i see for joint pain in my hand?
- What does it mean if i have pain in the left part of my back where my ribs are?
- What does it mean if i am cramping in the second month of my pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i see doctor about pain in the middle of my chest and what could it be
- What do i do if only one of my eyes has bad eye sight wear contacts in one?
- What sort of doctor should i see first about a lump in my breast?
- What should i do if i have cramps in the beginning of my pregnancy?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online