Doctor insights on:
What If I Miss A Dose Of Antibiotics
If my child is taking antibiotic 3x aday and he missed to take the 2nd dose, can he take the 2nd and 3rd dose at the same time at night?
Not recommended: It is not recommended to double the dose to make up for a skipped dose. Give the second dose as soon as you can, and carry on with your regular dosing intervals from there. ...Read more
What is the effect if i miss taking the dose of antibiotic recomended by my doctor? can i dobble dose the dosage the next day i would like taking it?
Hard to know: There are many reports of women having irregular periods when on antibiotics but it is not proven whether there is a relationship; if you are on antibiotics you have an infection & it is hard to know if the delayed period is due to the antibiotics or the infection! but in either case, your experience is not unusual. I hope you are getting adequate treatment for lyme- see comment:. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can being on antibiotic and pain killer for your teeth delay or make you miss your period? Help please?
Not likely: If you're not pregnant, you may miss your period due to stress, excessive exercise, antipsychotics and antidepressants medications. Antibiotic and painkillers are not effecting the period. Nevertheless, it’s always a good idea to make an appointment with your PCP when you notice anything out of the ordinary. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What if i miss a dose of zoloft?
- What if i skip a dose of antibiotic?
- Missed an antibiotic dose
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if i miss a dose of aromasin?
- What happens if i miss a dose of synthroid?
- What could happen if i miss a dose of bromocriptine?
- What happens if i miss a dose of anastrozole?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online