Doctor insights on:
What If I Injected Water In To My Bloodstream
Yes: Doctors use sterile water injections into the bloodstream on a regular basis, and this is perfectly safe. However, nonsterile water (tap water) injected into the bloodstream may be contaminated with chemicals and bacteria that could lead to infection and death. Bottom line: let your health care professional do all injections into your bloodstream! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hey, my friend just injected tap water into her blood stream with a needle, will she die? If so, how long does she have to live?
Nothing will happen: Nothing will happen but why would you do that. I will advice you do not inject anything into your blood stream by yourself. ...Read more
I am not planing to do this but is it true you can die from injecting glow stick into your bloodstream I am not planning to do this but i saw it on 1000 ways to die
The : The majority of the ingredients is a glow stick are organic and are not toxic. However, it is reported that if the glow stick ruptures that the interaction of the chemicals can create phenol which is toxic. Phenol is a corrosive. I know that there was an episode about this on "1, 000 ways to die" but I have no way to know if everything they portray is true. ...Read more
Would salt water mouthwash get absorbed in bloodstream & increases BP. How long to wait before washing salty taste in mouth to help effect on BP..
Don't worry: Used as directed by your Dentist will cause you no harm. ...Read more
Is it true that when in labor the vessels in uterus open up so when "your water breaks" naturally ect. it can enter your bloodstream causing AFE ?
Yes: It is true, but extremely rare. AFE is a tragic outcome in a labor that happens very very very rarely. It is unfortunately also very very very dangerous if it happens. I have seen it occur once in my career and it did not go well despite the best possible care. The good news is that again, its super super rare. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can do to get my period if i havent had in a year?
- In what are the ways can i do to protect my vision if i have cataract
- Could i die if water was injected into my bloodstream
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i do if my toenail fell off due to a fungal nail infection?
- I slammed my finger in a door what can i do to save my nail will it regrow fast
- Is there a way to tell if i have fractured a bone in my hand?
- What to do if i have a sore near my uvula?
- What are some good exercises i can do if i have broken my ankle to keep in shape?