Doctor insights on:
What If Give Humira Injection Incorrectly
My husband has had a bad reaction to Humira, (adalimumab)his first injection was a week ago.The first 3 days he was ok. The evening of the 3rd day he got a very ba?
Humira (adalimumab) reaction: You didn't mention what kind if reaction your husband experienced. At any rate, you need to report any symptoms that you suspect were due to the drug to the prescribing/treating doctor before the next dose, ...Read more
Humira (adalimumab): There is no supporting evidence for Humira (adalimumab) affecting "thyroid levels." but you must take into account that you have an autoimmune disease, which is why you are on humira, (adalimumab) and it is highly possible that the disease itself is or could be affecting the thyroid. ...Read more
My husband has had a bad reaction to Humira, (adalimumab)his first injection was a week ago.The first 3 days he was ok. The evening of day 3,severe headache vomit?
Call doctor: Be sure to call the doctor who prescribed it and inform him about this reaction. There are likely alternatives if Humira (adalimumab) turned out to be the cause . Do note that a coincidental viral infection may cause the same symptoms and Humira (adalimumab) does reduce one's immunity against infections. ...Read more
Nervous took my Humira (adalimumab) shot a week ago. My whole leg is sore. Up and down hurts. Is this bad? Can Humira (adalimumab) give you weird side effects and when do I say
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is humira intravenous injection for?
- Humira injection for psoriasis
- Humira injection sites
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Humira injection will kill
- Would a blood glucose monitor with a low battery give you an incorrect reading
- At what age can children learn to give themselves insulin injections safely
- What happens after humira?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free