Doctor insights on:
What If A Man Has Blood In His Urine
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
Hello my husband had an apendectomy & I was wondering if it was normal to have blood in his urine. Not full blood but the color of blood in his urine?
Yes but: Yes because while he was asleep under anesthesia they inserted a catheter in his bladder and took it out before he wake up . That sometime irritate the urethra and cause the color changes in the urine. If the blood does not go away or start being associated with pain or start having fever see the doctor right away. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
The e.r. said my son had blood in his urine, he doesn't have a u.t.i.?? But they didn't give a clear answer why. Any suggestions??
Baby boy 3 days ago and at 24hrs old he passed a large amount of what appeared frank bright blood in his urine. He has passed further amounts since?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes blood in urine for a man?
- What does a trace of blood in urine mean?
- What is wrong when your period has a clear stringy discharge in the blood?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when blood is found in a pregnant woman urine?
- What does a lot of blood in your urine mean?
- What does it mean when you have a trace of non hemolyzed blood in your urine?
- What does it mean if hemolyzed blood is in your urine?
- What do i do if my baby has blood in his stool?