Doctor insights on:
What If A Cyst Bursts
Painful: It could be painful at times.Get a more detailed answer ›
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Fluid is absorbed: An ovarian cyst is simply a fluid collection that develops in an ovarian follicle. When a cyst breaks open, the fluid goes into the abdomen where it is absorbed by the body. You can sometimes have some minor discomfort if the cyst fluid is irritating to your internal organs. Your ovary is very good at healing itself when this happens and there usually are not any long-term problems. ...Read more
I was 8 weeks pregnant. I had what they called a hemmoradic cyst burst, causing massive internal bleeding. I lost the baby. Can this effect fertility?
Not likely: The ovary heals very well after a ruptured cyts. Most likely you will still be able to get pregnant. In the less likely event that there was some damage to the ovary or tube, you have another ovary and tube on the other side. Its very likely that you can still get pregnant. ...Read more
What was possibly a bortholin cyst just burst. I took a hot shower & plan on seeing the doctor on monday. Is it something i can do at home for now?
Bartholin Cyst: Yes. Of course.Get a more detailed answer ›
More info: This is too vague- what kinda cyst, where was it located, being treated for it...? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if a cyst on your ovary bursts?
- What happens if a ovarian cyst bursts?
- What happens if a sebaceous cyst bursts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if you have a cyst in your earlobe?
- What happens if you pop a cyst?
- I have a ganglion cyst if it burst would it cause sharp pain
- If you have a sebaceous cyst what would your doctor do for it
- What happens if a breast cyst bursts?